- Breakfast in bed with a good morning kiss : Who doesn't like being pampered? Men are just like young kids who love to be fed and kissed and hugged. Make the New Year his absolutely beautiful by bringing him breakfast in the bed. Kiss him good morning and wake him up to his favorite breakfast dishes on the tray. This would make his day just beautiful. You can repeat this as often as you want to keep him smiling and happy.
- Something from his wishlist : Every man has accounts on the online shopping stores whether for outfits, accessories or even their underneath fashion. You can get access to their wishlist and buy him something that he's been wanting to buy once he'd fulfill all your and the family needs. Though his wishlist might be expensive but you can always save money (what a woman does) and buy him something that he actually wants.
- Personalized gift : From a thank you note that is actually meant for your husband to a diary or anything that is worth gifting comes under this option. You can get a personal quote or message engraved on the gift item that would make him smile whenever he picks up the item for any use.
- A date planned by you : Well, you might have heard men planning dates with their better halves to make the most of it but this time you can do it for him. Plan it according to your will and let all your dreams come true here. Well, in this way, your man would understand what you seek in a date and would be able to put in an extra effort. You can pick scented candles, good food, some sensual music, and lastly some bedroom action between the sheets. Trust me, he's gonna love it till the end.
- Men's underwear for a rocking love life : If you really think that your love life needs a push, a pair of men's underwear is all you need to take to the next level. Whether you're looking pouch underwear or g-strings, or the conventional styles, it matters a lot. After all, it all comes down to the basics.
5 Gift Options for Your Man this New Year
In New Year