Daily Deal, Closeout Items and any item discounted by 40% or more from regular price are non-refundable items and all sales are final in these cases. All items purchased during a “Buy 2 get 1 free”, “Free gift promotion” or any of these types of promotions are non-refundable.
If you do not love the item that you bought from us, don't worry, we have a 365 day satisfaction guarantee.
To return an item:
- Log into your account on Mensuas.com and click on “order history”. You will find all orders made in this section.
- Select the order that contains an item that you would like to return.
- Select the item(s) that you would like to return. Note that if any item cannot be checked, it is because either the time to return that item has expired or that item is not returnable because it was bought at a high discount and is not eligible for a return.
- Complete and submit the form.
- Upon receiving an E-mail from Mensuas with a return request approval, you will be provided with instructions on how to return the item.
- The products must be submitted online for return request within 365 days of Mensuas shipping the items to you. From the moment you receive an approval on your return request, you have 365 days to have the merchandise arrive at our warehouse.
- All products must be received:
- New (never worn or washed).
- Clean and without any odors or markings.
- In original packaging and with all tags attached.
- Please make sure all tags and packaging are intact, and that items are packaged to protect their shape.
- When you buy items from us, you appreciate that they always arrive in brand new condition. Because of this, we must require that all returned merchandise that you purchase and try on is worn over your own clean underwear. All returned underwear and other items with a crotch are closely examined and tested: we never put previously worn items back into our inventory. If an item doesn't pass our inspection, we cannot accept it as a return.
- We suggest you do not wear cologne or deodorant when trying on your purchase. These can leave marks or scents, which may make the item non-returnable.
- We are committed to selling only brand-new, pristine items. So, for the peace of mind and health of all our customers, we reserve the right to refuse returns on items that may not meet hygiene and health regulations.
- Because we approve a return request, does not mean that we will refund the payment. A return request approval means that we will accept the product(s) in question to be sent to us. Ultimately, the return will be accepted or refused after we have inspected the merchandise.
- Late Returns - If more than 365 days have passed since your package was shipped to you and you have not applied for a return, then we cannot accept the return. Also, if you applied for a return request and we have approved the request, you have 365 more days to get the item to our warehouse. Failure to return the item(s) to us within 365 days of the return request approval will cause the return to not be accepted. We reserve the right to accept or refuse a return after the expiration dates have passed. If accepted, a $10 or 20% re-stocking fee (whichever is greater) will be deducted from your refund.
- Final Sale Items - Items that are purchased through a buy a certain amount and get a free piece or any similar promotion are not eligible for refund; an example of this would include a promotion that offers, “Buy 2 Get 1 Free” or “Free gift promotion”. Items that are on sale by 40% or more from the regular price are not eligible for a refund.
- Excessive returns, as determined by Mensuas management, will not be accepted. If Mensuas feels that our liberal return policy is being taken advantage of, we will no longer accept returns from that customer.
If you have any questions, please contact us.